Islam is an anti-Christ.
分類：作者的話 發佈於：2015-12-21, 週一
Islam is an anti-Christ.
- “denies the Father and the Son” (1 John 2:22; 4: 3).
- “does not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh” (2 John 7).
If anyone is in doubt concerning the contents here, please personally examine each verse quoted here before making a judgment.
The Qur’an’s teachings on God
- Muslims do not call God father. They regard themselves as “the servants of God” (Surah 19:93; 39:16, 17).
- “God is the one and only God.” (Surah 112:1) “Apart from Him, no other one shall be worshipped” (Surah 20:14; 59:23).
- “There is nothing that equals God.” (Surah 42:11)
- “God has not begotten any child.” (Surah 37:152) “Never did He beget, nor was He begotten” (Surah 112:3).
- It misunderstands the belief of the Trinity in Christianity as a belief in three gods comprising God and Jesus (Isa) and Mary (Maryam) and therefore objects to it (Surah 4: 171; 5:72-75, 116).
- No major branch of Christianity in history and today believes in such tritheism. It is obvious that Muhammad had access to certain heresies and had misunderstood them. He was not aware of the doctrine of the Trinity held by orthodox Christianity.
- It does not challenge the doctrine of the Trinity held by orthodox Christianity. The argument that Muslims nowadays use for not accepting the belief of the Trinity in Christianity does not come from the records of the Quran itself.
The Qur’an’s teachings on the Son of God
- “The Christians call Christ (al-Masih) the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth.” (Surah 9:30) This indicates that God and Mary (Maryam) had physical relationship and gave birth to Jesus (Isa). “This is unbelieving.”
- “Christians say God is Christ (al-Masih) the son of Mary (Maryam)” (Surah 2:116; 5:17, 72; 10:68; 19:88).
- “He (God) begets not, nor is He begotten” (Surah 112:3). “He has taken neither a wife nor a son” (Surah 4:171; 6:101; 19:35, 88-92; 72:3). “He begets no son” (Surah 17:111; 18:4; 25:2; 39:4). “There is not any god along with Him.” (Surah 23:91) Therefore, the Qur’an denies that Jesus (Isa) is the son of God.
- No major branch of Christianity in history and today believes that God had physical relationship to give birth to a son, or that God is Christ (al-Masih). This shows that Muhammad encountered some heresies and misunderstood these heresies. He did not know the meaning of “the Son of God” in orthodox Christian beliefs.
The Qur’an’s teachings on Jesus (Isa)
- “Jesus (Isa) is no more than a messenger of God.” (Surah 5: 75)
- “The similitude of Jesus (Isa) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, and then said to him: ‘Be’. And he was.” (Surah 3:59)
- “If God’s will was to destroy Jesus (Isa), He can.” (Surah 5:17)
The Qur’an’s teachings on Jesus (Isa)’s life and death
- “The Jews said that they had killed the Messiah (al-Masih) Jesus (Isa) but they had not killed him, nor crucified him; God raised him up unto Himself.” (Surah 4:157, 158)
- “There is none of the People of the Book but must believe in Jesus (Isa) before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them.” (Surah 4:159)
- “So Peace on Jesus (Isa) the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life.” (Surah 19:15, 33)
- “God said that He would take Jesus (Isa) and raise Him to God Himself. He would make those who follow Jesus (Isa) superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection.” (Surah 3:55)
- “When God took Jesus (Isa) up, God was the Watcher over men.” (Surah 5:117)
- These verses are ambiguous and unclear. The interpretation accepted by most Muslims is that Jesus (Isa) had not been crucified. He was raised up to heaven alive. God let another person who looked like Jesus (Isa) (some Muslims thought that was Judah) die on the cross to replace Jesus (Isa). This explanation contradicts with the verse “Many apostles passed away before Muhammad” (Surah 3:144). If this explanation is true, this means that God had deceived the disciples of Jesus (Isa) (who was sent by God) for a total of six hundred years, leading them to believe that Jesus (Isa) had died. They were persecuted and even martyred for witnessing the death and resurrection of Jesus (Isa). Yet God clarified this through Muhammad only after six hundred years! A righteous God cannot do this!
- Mahdi will be an unrivaled political, military and religious leader.
- The coming Muslim Jesus (Isa) will come to the world in the name of “The lamb of God: Jesus (Isa) Christ” to assist Mahdi.
- Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus (Isa) will:
- ohave a strong army and attempt to rule the world, establish a new order, and implement Islamic law,
- oimplement the Islamic holy day of Friday as the day of rest and use the Islamic calendar,
- oestablish Islam as the only religion in the world,
- oexecute anyone who disobeys Islam, using beheading as the means of execution (Surah 8:12),
- okill as many Jews as possible,
- oattack Jerusalem, in order to establish the caliphate in Jerusalem,
- ocontrol the weather and grain, and perform miracles,
- omake a seven-year peace treaty with a Jewish Levite.
- All Muslims are required to swear allegiance to Mahdi, regarded as the last caliph and Islamic imam (leader).
Surah: Chapter in the Quran
The anti-Christ in the Great Tribulation before the last days
- The devil (Revelation 12: 3, 7, 8) will be represented by two beasts, the anti-Christ and the false prophet (Revelation 13).
- It will be the political, economic, and religious leader of the world, and cause all to be marked on the right hand or the forehead (Revelation 13: 16) and those who will not worship the image of the beast to be slain (Revelation 13:15).
- It will wear out the saints of the Most High. (Daniel 7:25)
- It will change the times and the law. (Daniel 7:25)
- It will behead Christians who will not worship it for the testimony of Jesus. (Revelation 20: 4)
www.ysljdj.org and answeringislam.info/Chinese